TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY
- The Products will be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the order proposal. No deliveries are made to post office boxes.
- For each order, Fangorosa will issue a specific receipt which will be sent to the Customer via e-mail. The invoice is issued based on the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order. Changes to the invoice are not allowed after its issue.
- Delivery costs are charged to the customer.
- The Customer is required to check, upon delivery of the Products by the Courier: that the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated in the delivery note; and that the packaging and its seals are intact. Any damage to the packaging and / or the Product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately reported in writing on the Courier’s delivery note. Once the Courier’s document has been signed without the Customer having raised any objections, the Customer will not be able to make any objection about the external characteristics of the delivered package.
CONFIRMATION OF SHIPMENT AND DELIVERY
- Fangorosa will send the Customer an e-mail confirming the Shipment after the shipment of the Products.
- The customer will receive a phone call from the courier.
PACKS OR PACKAGING
The Products purchased on the Site are delivered using the normal packaging commonly used by Fangorosa, unless otherwise indicated.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Pursuant to Article 52 of the Consumer Code, as defined below, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract, without specifying the reason, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the Customer (or its authorized representative for receipt of the Product) materially comes into possession of the Product itself and, in the case of split delivery, from the day on which the Customer acquires physical possession of the last Product.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must send by e-mail or traditional post, within the prescribed period, a communication highlighting the Customer’s intention to exercise the right of withdrawal pursuant to Article 52 of the Consumer Code; this communication must contain the following information: (i) indication of the Product for which the Customer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal; (ii) order number. The communication must be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 14 (fourteen) days from the notice of withdrawal, the Customer must return the purchased Product to Fangorosa. The costs for returning the Product to Fangorosa are charged to the Customer.
- Fangorosa will refund the full amount paid by the Customer. This refund will be made by Fangorosa with the same payment methods used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed between the parties.
- Fangorosa may suspend the refund until the returned Product has been received by Fangorosa or, if it occurs prior to such receipt, until the moment in which the Customer provides proof of having sent the Product back.
- After the shipment of the Product, the order can no longer be canceled or modified.. The return of Products already shipped must be made within 14 days (fourteen) from the date of receipt of the Product.
ALL THE PREVIOUS INDICATIONS ARE CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENT: “GENERAL CONDITIONS“